Rifco provides a flexible, family oriented work environment. Our employees enjoy a spirited team atmosphere and experience exposure to all facets of our business in our Head Office environment. Take the opportunity to share in the success of our rapidly growing company.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is Rifco a Great Place to Work at?
- Our principles of Integrity, Excellence, Facing Reality, Accountability, Collaboration, and Reward dictate how we deal with everyone including employees.
- We provide in-house and extracurricular training.
- We love to promote from within.
- We provide a flexible, family oriented work atmosphere.
- Our employees enjoy a spirited team atmosphere and experience exposure to all facets of our business in our Head Office environment.
- Rifco is dedicated to helping out in the community and globally; our current charity is The Red Deer Food Bank.
Competitive pay and benefits:
- Free downtown parking or a parking allowance
- Life and disability insurance
- Extended health care and prescription drug coverage
- Flex days for discretionary time off
- Employee share ownership plan
- Our active social committee continues to organize great events at work and outside of work. (Lunch time pot lucks, bowling nights, lake cruises, etc.)
- We recognize our employees’ good efforts and reward them with our ‘Big Deal’ monthly draw.
- We are in located in Red Deer. The Red Deer area offers affordable housing, short distances to work, friendly people, plenty of room to enjoy life and excellent schools.