Rifco Charity Involvement
Rifco takes great pride in investing in long-term relationships and that commitment carries over into our community. Each year the staff at Rifco choose a worthy charity to support. The staff nominate various charities and a team vote is put in place to select the charity for the year. We have a dedicated Charity Committee that is made up of our own team members. This team spearheads the activities geared to raise as much money as possible for our selected charity through various office fundraisers, team events and our annual Charity Golf Tournament.
This year we are supporting The Red Deer Food Bank. If you see pictures of different fundraisers happening throughout the Rifco office on social media you know this money is going to a good cause!
The Red Deer Food Bank
We are proud to be supporting the Red Deer Food Bank. With challenging economic times ahead of us, Rifco Staff felt the need to support a local organization that will have immediate impact on the community. Now is the time to help, and Rifco is honoured to be teaming up with the Red Deer Food Bank to help those that need it most.
Fast Forward 500 Charities
As part of our Fast Forward 500 Loyalty program, we love that our Dealer Partner's are passionate about community and support organizations that are near and dear to their heart. As a commitment to our partnership with our Dealer Partner's we look forward to helping them support their causes with a charitable donation on their behalf. Here are some organizations we are proud to support:
- Empty Arms – Sherwood Chevrolet
- For the Love of Paws – on behalf of Lally Kia
- United Way – on behalf of Wheaton Kia
- Thunder Selects Basketball Team – on behalf of Race Auto Group
- Children's Wish Foundation – on behalf of Wheels and Deals
- Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society – on behalf of Carmax
- United Way – on behalf of Marshall Motors
- Brandon Community Builders – on behalf of Marshall Motors
- Central Kings Boys Hockey – on behalf of Kentville Mazda
- Salvation Army – on behalf of Galaxy Motors
- Lost Little Cats – on behalf of McEwan Motors
- Calgary Diabetes Foundation – on behalf of Renfrew Chrysler
Field Hockey Nova Scotia – on behalf of Race Auto Group