Rifco National Auto Finance has been providing Canadians with non-prime auto financing options since 2002. We’ve secured ourselves as one of Canada’s fastest growing auto financing companies due to our personalized service and commitment to building strong, long-lasting partnerships. Headquartered in Red Deer, Alberta we pride ourselves on a fun, friendly and successful partnership with our clients, employees and the community.
As a Collection Specialist you will be responsible for contributing to a reduction in delinquency by participating in predictive dialer campaigns to negotiate full payment of arrears or payment arrangements. You will also contribute to a reduction in loan losses by maintaining the client in their loan as long as possible through firm payment arrangements and by offering alternate options.
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years of office experience
• Strong Computer skills including Microsoft office
• Detail oriented
• Exceptional verbal and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work at a fast pace and prioritize work flow
• Sells the borrower on the benefits of bringing their account current and keeping it current.
• Locates new contact information for clients using basic skip trace techniques.
• Consistent and accurate notes are maintained on all accounts using approved noteline templates.
• Performs financial analysis of client budgets to determine loan affordability.
• Adhering to policies and procedures.
We are hiring for 2 positions, one based out of Red Deer, the other in Edmonton.
To apply please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 5 p.m. July 15, 2019
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org