Rifco National Auto Finance has been providing Canadians with non-prime auto financing options since 2002. We’ve secured ourselves as one of Canada’s fastest growing auto financing companies due to our personalized service and commitment to building strong, long-lasting partnerships. Headquartered in Red Deer, Alberta we pride ourselves on a fun, friendly and successful partnership with our clients, employees and the community.
As a Funding Specialist you will be responsible for relationship building with our valued automobile dealers across Canada. You will also compile and audit loan files to ensure completeness and accuracy. In addition, telephone communication with dealers and our clients is required.
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years of office experience
• Strong Computer skills including Microsoft office
• Detail oriented
• Exceptional verbal and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work at a fast pace and prioritize work flow
• Compile the paperwork for automobile loan files
• Auditing of loan files for accuracy and completeness
• Telephone communication with automobile dealers and loan customers toward completion of loan files
• Relationship building with our valued automobile dealers
• General filing
The successful candidate will be required to work 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
To apply please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. May 24, 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com