REPRESENTATIVE, CUSTOMER SERVICE
Rifco National Auto Finance has been providing Canadians with non-prime auto financing options since 2002. Delivering innovative, seamless, and rewarding auto financing services to dealer partners and their customers, Rifco works to simplify and expedite the delivery of lending services. Rifco’s brand and culture creates a community that drives us to succeed, and empowers our team to be collaborative, creative, and accountable. Rifco celebrates our stakeholder’s success through our industry leading Rifco Rewards+ program, pushing forward to be the preferred partner in Auto Finance.
Why join Rifco? We offer competitive wages which include incentives, bonuses, and paid time away. Rifco also has a comprehensive benefits package, career development and advancement, as well as social events including Christmas Party, family BBQ and other team building activities. Rifco was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Canadian HR Reporter in October 2023, based on several key metrics that include culture, diversity, compensation, and benefits.
The position of Representative, Customer Service is responsible for providing exemplary service to Rifco clients. The representative, customer service maintains accounts by ensuring client information is up to date and provides service to clients by processing loan account changes. Contributes to reduction in delinquency and loan losses by negotiation payment arrangements and settlements. Analyze and make decisions on accounts. The ideal candidate will have the ability to maintain a calm, professional tone during telephone conversations with clients.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- High level accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- De-escalation skills would be an asset.
- Connect with clients via telephone and update their account information.
- Provide the best options to aid clients during financial difficulties.
- Ensure that clients are sent accurate payout letters.
- Confirm account changes and follow up with clients.
- Provides a positive experience for clients that will ensure loyalty and goodwill towards Rifco.
- Managing the customer portal
- Soft collections on accounts
Please submit your resume by 5 pm February 29, 2024.
To apply for this job please visit can232.dayforcehcm.com.