SENIOR COLLECTION SPECIALIST
Rifco National Auto Finance has been providing Canadians with non-prime auto financing options since 2002. We’ve secured ourselves as one of Canada’s fastest growing auto financing companies due to our personalized service and commitment to building strong, long-lasting partnerships. Headquartered in Red Deer, Alberta we pride ourselves on a fun, friendly and successful partnership with our clients, employees and the community.
As a Senior Collection Specialist, you will be responsible for contributing to a reduction in delinquency by utilizing internal technologies, processes and resources to negotiate full payment of arrears or payment arrangements. You will also contribute to a reduction in loan losses by maintaining the client in their loan as long as possible through firm payment arrangements and by offering alternate options. The Senior Collections Specialist will also lead their team by taking over escalated or sensitive situations.
• High School Diploma
• 3-4 years of experience within the recoveries field specifically dealing with secured debt and collateral management
• Strong Computer skills including Microsoft office
• Detail oriented
• Exceptional verbal and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work at a fast pace and prioritize workflow
• A combination of a minimum of 1+ years’ experience with secured debts/collateral management and no less than 2 years with unsecured debts or related field with transferable skills and knowledge
• Sells the borrower on the benefits of bringing their account current and keeping it current.
• Locates new contact information for clients using basic skip trace techniques.
• Consistent and accurate notes are maintained on all accounts using approved noteline templates.
• Performs financial analysis of client budgets to determine loan affordability.
• Adhering to policies and procedures.
• Take over escalated/sensitive situations
• Assist in coaching, skills development and ongoing training of the team
• Lead the team for newly implemented projects
We are hiring for 2 positions, one based out of Red Deer, the other in Edmonton.
To apply please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. July 15, 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com