SKIP TRACE SPECIALIST
Rifco National Auto Finance has been providing Canadians with non-prime auto financing options since 2002. We’ve secured ourselves as one of Canada’s fastest growing auto financing companies due to our personalized service and commitment to building strong, long-lasting partnerships. Headquartered in Red Deer, Alberta we pride ourselves on a fun, friendly and successful partnership with our clients, employees and the community.
As a Skip Trace Specialist you will be responsible for locating the borrowers whereabouts, contact information and collateral. Review and Analyze credit applications and reports.
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years of office experience
• Strong Computer skills including Microsoft office
• Detail oriented
• Exceptional verbal and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work at a fast pace and prioritize work flow
• Comply with all federal and provincial regulations.
• Locates customers and collateral using basic and advanced skip trace tools.
• Consistent and accurate notes are maintained on all accounts
• Communicate with third parties for the purpose of acquiring customer’s location information or contact information.
• Adhering to policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To apply please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. May 24, 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com