We have an exciting opportunity in Southwestern Ontario for the right candidate to launch our new sophisticated technology driven auto finance products in this province. We need your expertise and experience to leverage this dynamic combination, Rifco will be building off fast turnarounds, high approval rates, competitive rates and terms capped with an industry leading Rifco Rewards+ Program. We’re relentlessly focused on leading the industry. Big things are happening.
At Rifco, we are known to be best-in-class in the industry and to succeed we need talented team members. That is why we are committed to hiring the very best people who can help us offer exceptional experiences to our customers. We strive to provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Key Sales Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management and growth of a given territory.
- Strategic, tactical, and analytical territory development
- In person dealerships meetings as well as remote selling, prospecting to establish new business relationships and maintain existing relationships.
- Present our growing range of financial services and industry leading Rifco Rewards+ Program.
- Provide the best service experience to every existing and potential client.
- Present business reviews and client training
- Contribute to the overall development of the company’s sales strategy, sales tools, and best practices.
- Effectively communicate with clients, head office and teammates.
- Build lasting relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Requires travel throughout London, Windsor and the Tricities.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including a generous monthly performance bonus, comprehensive health benefits plan and an employee share purchase plan.
If you possess
- 10 years of experience in relationship driven sales
- 5 years Auto industry experience
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Experienced in sales through technology and social media.
- Ability to manage and organize time independently.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products
- Sound leadership and coaching skills
Please submit your resume by 5 pm on November 30, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit can231.dayforcehcm.com.